Monday, October 17, 2011

Day #33

So, today is day #33 of my challenge. Since 33 is my favorite # I decided I would make up a WOD (workout of the day) using 3 of my favorite crossfit exercises.  I think I'm one of the few people that actually like to do wall ball shots - but I do -love 'em.  Here's how the workout went - 11 wall ball shots using a 14# ball and hitting the 10' line on the wall, then 11 sumo dead lift high pulls (SDHP) with the 55# kettle bell and finally 11 burpees... did 3 rounds of that.  I took video of it - I know I got at least 1 round and maybe some of the next before my camera stopped - I need help from some techy person to be able to film longer segments or maybe just a better camera...hmmmm.  I will do my best to get at least the one round posted. 

Don't forget to donate - mammogramsinaction.org

No comments:

Post a Comment