Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#104

So, I had all 10,000 burpees accounted for on Friday, December 23rd.  Friends and family all over the US including many kids as well.  If you can't make your kids do 100 burpees, what fun is it being a parent.  Someone posted that they did their 100 in 6:22 - I was impressed and it gave me a time to go after.  I can't have someone beat me on my event!!!  I was  able to do my 100 in 6 minutes flat -love having that push!!!I thought 101 the next day would be awful, but surprisingly it wasn't, neither was 102.  BUT 103 was terrible, I hit a wall - my shoulders were on fire. I did a lot of stretching and shoulder mobility throughout the rest of the day which definitely helped.  Today, they were doing "Annie" at my box - so I incorporated my 104 burpees into it. I started with 4 burpees, then 20 after each set in "Annie".  "Annie" is 50-40-30-20-10 of double unders and sit ups.  My time for that was 15:58, which I was happy with.  Total count 5460!! Don't forget to donate and pass the word along.....mammogramsinaction.org

No comments:

Post a Comment