Friday, April 6, 2012

#205

Wow - as I am doing my burpees each day it seems like journey may never end and then I get on here and realize how much time has flown by.   I will say I have gone back to more of a traditional weight lifting program and I have been throwing my burpees in the workout as "active rests" (sets of 10) between sets in my workouts!! the last full workout I actually recorded was on April 1st - day #200 which in addition was my birthday - nothing better than doing 200 burpees on your birthday!!  I was lucky enough to have a friend join me to make the workout a little more fun....I also "persuaded"my twin sister in North Carolina to do them that day as well- which she claims she did! :)  So day #200....we did 10 burpees, 10 bench press (2 rounds of that, increasing the weights the second round), then 10 burpees, 10 lat pulls (2 rounds), 10 burpees, 10 high/low cable woodchops (2 rounds), 10 burpees, 10 cable woodchops (2 rounds), 10 burpees, 10 shoulder press (2 rounds), 10 burpees, 10 curls (2 rounds), 10 burpees, 10 tri extensions (2 rounds), 10 burpees, 10 med ball sit ups (2 rounds), 10 burpees, 10 back squats (2 rounds), 10 burpees, 10 hanging lower abs (2 rounds)......yikes....

today will be 205 and I will cross the 21k mark. 

please donate - mammogramsinaction.org

No comments:

Post a Comment