Tuesday, May 15, 2012

8 months DONE!!!!

Day #244 - Today is 8 months into this challenge.  This day is also, sadly 10 years from when my mother lost her battle with breast cancer and why I am doing this.  I miss her everyday - the most beautiful, selfless, strong and amazing woman ever. I strive to be like her and to be the same example to my children as she was to me.  I am honored to be part of the Burpees 4 Boobs family!  Day #238 was just burpees. Day #239 fell on Thursday, which is the same day as my 6 week, Thursday 5:30am GRIT class....that workout had 54 burpees in it (tabata style) so then I finished the rest after the group workout was completed.  Days #240, 241 and 242 were done in Key West....I took great joy in doing them on Sunday, Day 242 - it was Mother's Day! <3.  Day #243 was just burpees and today I did my burpees with 150 sit ups and kettlebell swings.   Total burpee count is 29,890!!!!  Please spread the word and donate....mammogramsinaction.org

No comments:

Post a Comment