Wednesday, July 18, 2012

1/3mile of burpees!!!!

Crazy talk I tell you - not nearly as fun as that may seem.  Today was day #308....let me catch you up...I haven't done any crazy workouts with my burpees since day 300 with my OLWB.  I have done my burpees in between sets of traditional exercises and I have done them on their own.  When I was at the park to workout on Day 300 I noticed their "fitness trail" - it is 1/3 of a mile around.  I thought it would be fun to do burpees around it - wasn't sure if 300ish burpees would be enough to go the distance or not enough.  I had some extra time in my day today so I decided to try it.  It took me roughly 41 minutes...my son accidentally stopped my stop watch at one point.  I finished 90 steps short of the 1/3 mile. 58 days left!!!

I now have a direct link for donations!!
Please donate:   https://support.barbellsforboobs.org/individual-fundraising/maliapanos/

No comments:

Post a Comment